In case of any problems with connection to Devana supercomputer, support with software and modules installation, general system information, user portal problems or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us and create a ticket with detailed problem or request description. Please provide:
detailed problem/request description,
when problem start to occure,
associated error messages or screenshots,
any steps that have been taken to try to resolve the issue.
How to create a ticket¶
There are two options for creating a ticket: either through the Dashboard by clicking on the Tiket icon, which will redirect you to https://support.nscc.sk/, or directly through the https://support.nscc.sk/ web page. Follow the steps given below:
- Sign In by click to “Sign In”.
- Continue Sign In process, click to “Sign in with NSCC” and sign in with the same credentials as used to Log In to user portal.
- Open a new ticket by click to “Open a New Ticket” button.
- Select the Help Topic from drop down menu.
- Enter Issue Summary and enter as detailed problem description as possible. If needed, attache the screenshots or any other attachment up to 2MB and create a ticket by click to “Create Ticket” button. Supported file formats for attachment are: .zip, .png, .txt, .pdf, .pub, .doc, .docx .
- All your opened tickets can be then displayed in “Tickets” section with unique ticket number, date of creation, current status and other ticket details.
- To check the current state, provided solution or response from agent, click the ticket number, or ticket subject and you will be redirected to full detailed view of current ticket with history of ticket. To Post a Reply, enter your message and click “Post Reply” button. Please note, you can reply on ticket also by reply to email notification. Important: Do not change email subject in this case.